Giving to our ministry
Campus Crusade for Christ began in 1951 and is a faith-based Christian ministry.
Those who work full-time with Campus Crusade as missionary staff members (including the president, Steve Douglass) raise funds needed to pay their salaries and to cover ministry expenses. No central funds exist to pay those costs.
So each of us are responsible for raising financial support to cover these expenses by developing a team of people.
Since joining the staff in 2004, We’ve been grateful for our team who, through prayer and financial support, enable and share in our ministry.
Our current need is for additional financial partners who, monthly, give $100 or some other amount.
How you can join us:
- Give by credit card or EFT from your checking over a secure link provided by Campus Crusade.
- Call 1-888-CRUSADE to arrange for your monthly gift to be deducted from your credit card or checking account (monthly or one-time). Our account number is #0558749.
- Give by writing a check each month, sending it into Campus Crusade and attaching a note that you’d like it directed toward our account #0558749. (When they receive your gift, they’ll send you a receipt and envelope for your next month’s gift.)
- Give stock or other non-cash gifts.
- If you are a rancher or farmer, consider STEER.
You may work for a company that offers a matching gift program. Contact your company to obtain a Matching Gift Form, fill in their portion, send the form to me for completion. We will forward the form to the company. The company will then determine if they will match the your gift. You may direct any specific questions about matching gifts to 407-826-2468.